Frequently Asked Questions
Where are the storage units?
- 1290 South State Route 260, Cottonwood, AZ 86326
- Behind Big-O Tires and Chevron
Where can I pay in person?
- 830 S Main St, Suite 1A, Cottonwood, AZ 86326
- Less than 5 minutes from our storage facility.
When can I access my storage unit?
- Access to your self-storage units is unrestricted. You can enter your mini-storage units 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Am I required to sign a long-term lease?
- We offer month-to-month storage leases.
- Discounts available for 6-12 month long-term leases.
- Pre-pay 3 months or longer and we'll throw in a FREE disc lock!
Can I see the storage unit before I rent?
- Most units are rented within an hour of being posted to the website. Due to this quick turnover rate, scheduling a viewing is rarely possible.
Do you have a waiting list?
- Yes! The best way to be notified as units become available to rent is to sign up for our automated waiting list.
What security features do you offer?
- 24-hour digital video surveillance
Do you have temperature-controlled units?
- We do not offer temperature-controlled units at this time.
Can I store my RV, camper or trailer?
- We do not have outdoor storage for long-term parking. Automobiles, motorcycles, ATVs and smaller watercraft can however fit inside most of our 10x20 units.
What items are forbidden for storage?
- Perishables, plants, animals, combustible items, flammable or hazardous items, stolen or illegal goods.
- Contact us if you have questions about storing specific items
How do I find my storage unit?
- Download our facility map that includes main roads, driveways and landmarks (requires modern PDF viewing application).